- A Master's degree in finance, economics, business, or a related field, coupled with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in roles such as Business Controller, Business Analyst, or Audit Controlling.
- Proficiency in working with reporting packages, databases, dashboards, and similar tools.
- Strong analytical skills, enabling the collection, organization, analysis, and dissemination of substantial amounts of information with a keen focus on detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in queries, report writing, and effectively presenting findings.
- Outstanding analytical, critical, and numerical skills.
- Ability to challenge and question individuals within the organization to drive better decision-making.
2. Analytical Analytical reporting aims to provide comprehensive information about the organization and its overall direction. This type of reporting encompasses historical data, trend projections, and summary information to offer insights into the bigger picture.
3. Financial Financial reporting centers around documenting and communicating financial activities and performance. It plays a vital role in projecting the financial health and stability of the company.