- Strong proficiency in "core" networking skills, including routing, switching, and MPLS.
- Expertise in network architecture, both LAN and WAN.
- Possession of relevant technical certifications from Cisco, Fortinet, HPe, or other similar certifications would be beneficial.
- Good knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Unified communication/VOIP, Call Center operations, and firewalling.
- Wireless vendors such as Cisco, HP, and Fortinet.
- Security products like Fortigate.
- NAC products including Cisco ISE, HP Clearpass, FortiNac, etc.
- Switching vendors like Cisco, FortiSwitch, HP H3C/Aruba.
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP, LAN technologies (VLAN, Dot1q, Spanning-Tree, LACP, HSRP/VRRP, NAC, Radius, Layer 2 security features, etc.).
- Good knowledge of MPLS, BGP, OSPF, QoS, EVC (Ethernet Virtual Circuit), and Bridge-Domain.
- Proficiency in automation and scripting using PERL, PYTHON, Ansible, XML, Json, etc.
Collaborating with the network architect in the design of new networks and services.
Ensuring the reliability of high availability network infrastructure to deliver optimum performance for our customers.
Documenting all relevant information related to issues and configurations in the knowledge database.
Need more info ? Please feel free to contact us !